- 250000.00 INR
- 200000.00 - 300000.00 INR
- Filling Machine
- S. S.
- PLC Control
- 220 Volt (v)
- 450 Kilograms (kg)
- 2400 X 1200 X 1400 Millimeter (mm)
- 60-80 Pcs/min
- Stable Performance, High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, ECO Friendly, High Performance, Simple Control
- 1 Year
An automatic Injectable Liquid Filling Machine is utilized in the pharmaceutical industrys injectables filling line for vials of liquid, sterile powder, and ampoules ranging in size from 2 to 30 ml. This machine carries out a dual operation, filling the bottles with the appropriate liquid and sealing them by setting a rubber stopper on top of them. As a result, the Automatic Injectable Liquid Filling Machine is very effective equipment that is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry. This is very easy to install and simple to operate.
- Automatic Volumetric Liquid Bottle Filling Machine work on volumetric principle with diving nozzles.
- The unit is made compact,versatile and enclosed in stainless steel
- elegantly matt finish body, of S.S Slat Conveyor,
- Reciprocating Nozzle with self-centering devices
- SS Syringe.
- Containers moving on S.S. Slat conveyor,
- Infeed below the filling nozzles through a settable pneumatic stopper system.
- The twin pneumatically operated stopper system and reciprocating nozzles can precisely match for centering of container below nozzles, to avoid spillage of liquid on container.
- To minimize foaming adjustable nozzle will reciprocate according to filling dose,
- nozzle will go upwards slowly from bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling.
- The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt fitted below syringes. This means fill size can be easily set.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 3 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shed No 8, Plot No 1606, Rudraksh Estate Phase 3, G I D C Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India